DGR has advised clients on all manner of corporate matters, ranging from entity formation through shareholder and operating agreements, corporate governance, and entity and asset sales and appraisal rights.
- Represented seller of assets in seafood distributor in transaction with private equity firm.
- Represented family-owned grocer in acquisition of Florida assets owned by national chain.
- Represented buyer in asset acquisition of Miami/New York textile company, including compensation agreements.
- Represented vendor in 5-year exclusive buying contract with national change with 8000+ locations.
- Represented family-owned grocer in acquisition of assets owned by independent grocer.
- Represented seller of assets in software company in post-closing litigation with buyer alleging fraud in the inducement and breach of contract.
- Represented seller of assets in software support company in transaction with multi-national software company.
- Served as general litigation counsel to commercial cargo airline. Successfully resolved, through court proceedings and outside of court, a broad range of disputes with vendors, service providers and customers.